Friday, May 22, 2009

Have A Wonderful Weekend

It's been forever since I've been on my blog but I've been enjoying life with my family. Time just goes by way too fast so I try to take advantage of any opportunities to spend together. This weekend, we're headed to Williamsburg to go camping with lots of other family. Unfortunately, I have a VERY bad cold or Sinus Infection. I feel awful. I'm not taking any scrapbook supplies, my Wii, maybe a book but I hope to prop my feet up and just relax. I know Hunter is excited about playing with his cousins and going to the pool. I'll enjoy watching him play. Hopefully, I'll find some time to go see the Doctor today. I haven't felt this bad for a while but I'm praying it will soon pass. Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Weekend! God Bless!

No comments: