Just thought I'd post a picture of Hunter after a long day of Christmas! We were on the way to my Grandparents when he just flaked out. Bless his heart, we had been up since 7 so he could see what Santa brought him before going to his grandparents and great grandparents house. I know he was so tired and glad he got to get a little rest. We were celebrating through the evening so we could see everyone. This is pretty much how we've felt this week. I think I'm fighting off a little bug and have been POOPED all week.. Today is the first day I feel a little better and just hoping I can eat something and get completely past this. We're supposed to be going out with some friends tonite to have some holiday fun. Hoping to finish taking down the Christmas tree and decorations Saturday morning so we can have some good ole' quality time at home. Mike got a new subwoofer this week since our old one got struck by lightening a couple years ago. He's anxious to watch a movie in the Surround Sound Den again. I'm hoping to catch up on some of my blogging and maybe start working on some scrapbooking. Hoping everyone has a great weekend and New Years!
Friday, December 29, 2006
Monday, December 25, 2006
Posted by Jenn at 9:32 PM
Friday, December 22, 2006
Posted by Jenn at 7:04 AM
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Just thought I'd post some of my pictures of this past week. The first one is Jess, who is modeling my NEW candle she bought me for Christmas...mmmm...she knows the way to my heart. This is one of my favorite scents; Sheer Magnolia. She got me the candle and a big bag of Hershey Kisses. The next one is Lynn. Both of them are truely great friends of mine. We have a blast at work because we really work together like a team and have a great office! And we're all like family. They've really been there for me when I've needed them and I hope they can say the same!! This is my wonderful manager, Maria. I've been at the Credit Union for over 10 years and we've been together almost the entire time, even at different offices. Jeff is my Supervisor and he keeps me in stitches. He's so silly, but really a great guy also! I got a yummy box of Godiva Chocolates from a member, a bear and snowman figurine, the candle and kisses , and the new frame. The Ipod Docking Station I got from Mike the day after Thanksgiving and I use it constantly! I love my music to make the day go by so peaceful. I got lots of goodies...I feel the love:) This is nothing new..we have fun at Christmas and get lots of little things all year through but I just wanted to post these pics because I'm so thankful to have them in my life. AND....my newest Christmas present was an early one from Mike. We saw this Coffee Station at Wal Mart last night and could not resist!! Our coffee maker was gettting a worn cord and we really needed to replace it. Mike made me a yummy coffee last night while I baked the last of my cookies and breads. It was so delicious!! Yummy caramel!! Anyway, hope you have a good day and enjoyed, yet another list of My Favorite Things.
Posted by Jenn at 7:33 AM
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Well, I had planned on posting Disney pics...these are TECHNICALLY Disney pics. The first 2 we were waiting to go into the Back Tour at MGM Studios. Hunter was gettting really excited and couldn't resist kissing Grandad!! I just kept the pictures rolling and glad I did...this first one is priceless!
The boys were having a blast!!
Like Father Like Son...Hunter didn't like the 3-D glasses at first but glad he changed his mind. They were his favorite attraction I think.
Posted by Jenn at 6:12 AM
Monday, December 18, 2006
Just wanted to post some pictures of the condo we stayed in at Disney World. The name was Vacation Village at Parkway and it was wonderful!! Because Mike works for the Government, he is eligible to stay at condos and accommodations for $299 a week!! It was wonderful; We even have a travel trailer and thought about camping there next time but it would end up being more money!!
This was the living room and the pull out couch where Hunter slept. He loved it...he had room for 3 afghans, Mickey Mouse and Boots:)
We had a washer and dryer in the kitchen and we used it. We did 2 loads of laundry before going to bed so we didn't have a ton left for us when we got home. I loved it!! We had a king sized bed, something I'm not used to. I woke up the first night and didn't even know Mike was beside me he was so far away:) And our large tub was nice!! But giving Hunter a bath, I could hardly reach him...we laughed about that one but it sure was comforting after a long day of walking.
Mike and I could both be in the bathroom without being in each other's way. I loved that:) Our kitchen was nice, since we ate breakfast there every morning and then had snacks at night before going to bed.
This was the view from the balcony. It was beautiful!! There was a pool and a hot tub outside but we were so busy that we didn't get to use it. But it was a very, relaxing view!
Posted by Jenn at 7:09 AM
Saturday, December 16, 2006
I'm home!! We had such an amazing vacation but I'm glad to be home. I think I need an extra day or two just to recover. Disney World was wonderful, as usual and I, definitely plan on blogging all about it but right now, just too tired. I've had an awful headache since I got home; probably due to my sinus problems and my ears not popping right. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, not that there was anything wrong with the one where we stayed. But there is, truly, no place like home. Good Night:)
Well, my headache is almost gone. I'm just doing some laundry and cleaning today. Just put Hunter Man down for a nap and hoping to have it all done before he wakes up. We're planning to make some cookies together and maybe some other treats for the busy Holiday preparations this week. Also trying to get my Holiday cards made today to mail out tomorrow. The only hard part is deciding on the picture. I have several hundred from our trip this week and they are all so good!! I've got a little wrapping and that's all, Folks!!
Hope everyone has a great day...I'm planning to get most of my work done around here today so I can enjoy the week. I'm loving the new Blogger Beta...it makes everything so much easier! The ornament on my banner is one I got this trip. Since we got the Just Married one on our honeymoon, this one says Happy Anniversary. (12/11/06), since we were in Florida for it! It was incredible. We're already planning another trip Dec 08. Can't wait..I've defentley become a bigger Disney fan..Mickey is my favorite. He was Hunter's but now I think Donald is:)
Posted by Jenn at 10:12 PM
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Posted by Jenn at 12:15 AM
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Random Tuesday Wintertime Ramblings . . . from Cheryl
* Is snow fun or a nuisance? Absolutely FUN, since we never get it. It's a rare day:)
* Last snow you’ve seen? Hunter was a baby so I guess it's been about a year and a half ago. Flurries probably only since that's usually what we get:(
* Biggest snow you’ve ever seen? A big snow shortly after Mike and I got married. We lived in our first apartment is how I remember. We went out and made snowmen and snow angels everywhere:)
* Have you ever shoveled snow? Yep, helped do the sidewalks at work sometimes
* Build a snowman, or make snow angels? I just LOVE making snow angels and snow men..I'm a big kid at heart!!
* Who would you like to throw a snowball at right now? I'm pleading the 5th but probably Mike. He's so playful and rough at times:) He forgets I'm a Girly Girl
* It’s snowing furiously right now. Are you out in it, or in front of the fireplace?
I’d prefer sitting in front of the fireplace with a steaming cup of hot coffee and roasting marshmallows at night but only after skiing or playing all day.
Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends
Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! Enjoy; from Becky
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? sit them under the tree
3.Wraps White or Colored lights on tree/house? all white lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not usually but talk about it every year I'm going to
5. When do you put your decorations up? the weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sausage and Egg Casserole on Christmas morning
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: sleeping with my brother so we didn't peak downstairs. We were really young and he was funny and my hero:)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was about 10 or 12 and found the candy left by the Easter Bunny:(
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, I have to wait:)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? white lights, burgundy ribbon, gold and burgundy balls and special ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, better skiing conditions
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but it has been a while
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Cabbage Patch doll, they were hard to come by back then and I collected them.
14. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Date Nut Balls and the Rice Crispie Christmas tree
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas morning with my family; stockings, presents then breakfast
16. What's your least favorite holiday tradition? Rude shoppers
17. What tops your tree? Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Mary, did you know
20. Do you like Candy Canes? yes
Ok, if you are reading this, you've just been tagged. I want to see some answers!! It's a great chance to get to know ya!!
Posted by Jenn at 12:57 AM
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
We went to the mall Saturday to have breakfast with Santa. We went last year too and had so much fun!! When we came in, the elves ran over to Hunter and shouted that Santa had arrived! They were so cute!! Hunter just ate up all the attention too. He was flirting with the Christmas tree! The clown was really funny. She came over a couple times and posed with us. She even took a picture with her own camera. It lit up and made a noise and then she gave us a sticker with her picture!! We went and saw Santa after the breakfast and it was a long line. We waited, though, and saw him but Hunter took a little rest first:)
Posted by Jenn at 6:54 AM