These are just a few of the pictures from Christmas Eve. I had to work until 2 but right after, we went to see our Granny, PaPa and Aunt Ellen to celebrate Christmas. It was a great time and Hunter always is happy to see them. He loves to play around with Ellen. He was showing her his Daddy's IPOD that had his movie playing on it. He also loves to wear PaPa's hat and ride Ellen's rocking horse. What a silly boy but gotta love that smile:)
Friday, December 28, 2007
Posted by Jenn at 6:22 AM
Thursday, December 27, 2007
These are just some of the pictures from Sunday. All the kids sang several songs in "Big Church". It was so pretty and they also rang hand bells. They all looked so nice, in their Christmas dress up clothes.
Posted by Jenn at 7:44 AM
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
This is a picture of my tree, after cleaning under it. We got so much great stuff!! (The boxes on the right are our stocking stuffers, so our beagle, Bailey won't get into them)
I had to make a Thank You card and made this one in about 5 minutes, using my new Cricut. I wanted to stay up all night and play!! But went to bed, thinking about what's on my Wish List!!
Well, I hope everyone has a GREAT day, no matter what you do!!
Posted by Jenn at 6:49 AM
Monday, December 24, 2007
Just thought I'd post some SERIOUSLY late pictures of our Christmas tree and decorations. (I need to post one late of the outside) I can't believe it's Christmas Eve! WOW...how the time flies. I'm as ready as I'm going to get. We've already got some open presents already under the tree. They're from coworkers, friends and our Church friends. I love arranging everything nicely under the tree, even after Christmas. That's the first thing I do when I get home Christmas Day is arrange everything pretty according to who it belongs to. Well, I'm off to work. I'll post more later when I get home. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve!!
Posted by Jenn at 8:40 AM
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Just some pictures of all the fun we had at our Christmas party Saturday night. It was a blast...We look forward to it every year. I get to catch up with lots of good friends and their loved ones. I danced until my feet REALLY hurt....so in this last picture, Kim and I are saying, "NO MORE DANCING"
We got to do this CD skit, where it's our head on other bodies and it looks like we're dancing. It's pretty cool...and Lynn and I won $25 gift certificates for the company in Va. Beach. I looked all morning for dresses with my best friend and ended up liking the one I already had the most. Go figure. BUT, I did have some great time with my girl and got to enjoy a yummy lunch at Jason's Deli.
Sunday, we worked around the house and recovered. My legs and knees were killing me but I know it was some awesome exercise!!
Anyway, I'm exhausted. I was out at Steak and Ale last night for my 8Th Wedding Anniversary and tonite, I wrapped a ton of presents and got Hunter all ready for school. Tomorrow, he's in a Christmas Chapel at School and then I'm going shopping for a couple hours. I've got my list and I'm READY to get done. Then, Tran Siberian Orchestra tomorrow night. (after Jason's Deli again for Dinner....YA!) CAN'T WAIT!!
HOW is it that my days off tend to be SO hectic?? It's that time of the year. Well, have a great night!!
**UPDATE** I'm out the door at a little after 9. Can't wait to see my little man at 11:30. Have a great Thursday!!
Posted by Jenn at 9:23 PM
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Today is my 8th Wedding Anniversary and I couldn't be happier. I have the best husband! He's, truely my best friend and I couldn't imagine life without him. He's funny, smart, sexy, a little crazy at times and supportive in so many ways!
Mike, I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for making my life so wonderful. I love you SO much!
(this is us at our Christmas party this past weekend)
Posted by Jenn at 7:33 AM
Monday, December 10, 2007
Only 3 more days until we go see Tran Siberian Orchestra!! This is probably the 9th or 10th year in a row that we've been...We LOVE them...So I leave you with some of their work. (We rested Sunday after our Christmas Party was the night before. We're pretty tired but got alot done around the house so I'll post pictures later here and on MySpace tonite!! ) Have a great week!
Posted by Jenn at 10:58 AM
Sunday, December 02, 2007
I found this on Cheryl's blog and thought it was pretty cute! If you're reading this, TAG, you're it. I want to see your responses!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper but depends on the gift/shape/size if I use a bag.
2. Real or artificial tree? REAL! I ADORE the smell of a fresh cut tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Either Thanksgiving weekend or the weekend after.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Eve or Day
5. Do you like eggnog? It's OK
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Doll made by my mom and a bed that my dad made for her..so special!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have a couple. One that I loved and a Veggie Tale one for Hunter. I think it's important he understand the TRUE meaning of Christmas.
8. Hardest person to buy for? parents; they are the most UN materialistic people I know. They have everything and could care less about gifts for themselves.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Hunter, he is so appreciative and loves everything.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember. I've always loved everything anyone buys for me.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail a mass of them to friends and family at Christmas but email cards throughout the year to my closest friends.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's A Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cheese Balls, Date Nut Balls and Rice Krispy Treats
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Once upon a Christmas, by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel around different family member homes but stay pretty close to our hometown
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep:)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A beautiful angel my Manager gave me years ago
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Morning!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude People and how so many forget what Christmas is all about.
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? white lights, ribbon, beads, gold and burgundy balls and special ornaments that were mostly given to us or each other.
24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Milk and Cookies
What a great weekend it's been! Friday night, we went to Holly Dazzle at our local City Center and saw the most awesome Fireworks show. It kept looking like the Grand Finale and it kept going! We got stuck in traffic on the way home and then got up early Saturday to go have breakfast with Santa. It was so much fun. They had a huge buffet and Santa came to every table. Hunter got a TON of toys and we got a free travel cooler. I can't believe how much stuff they gave away. We also got free drinks and ice cream in the mall for later. We did some serious Christmas shopping and then headed home for a nap. Mike raked the leaves before we went out to get our Christmas tree and we all went to bed early so we'd be well rested for Church today. The tree is in the stand but not decorated yet. We like it to "settle" one night so it's nice and full. This one looks perfect because it's not huge but a nice slimmer tree. The smell it gives off is out of this world! I LOVE IT!
We've cleaned a little this afternoon but rested before we go out again. My Uncle is having us over for dinner and to help him with his tree. It's tradition and we have a great time. I guess we'll work on our tree tonite. It's been nice to rest. I know what we don't finish today, we will tomorrow. We're also working on printing invitations for our Family Dinner and our Open House that I need to mail tomorrow. Busy Busy Busy!
Tonite is supposed to be a really good episode of "Brothers and Sisters" so I'm saving the little bit of dusting in our bedroom until then..LOL:)
I'll post pictures later. I'm going to pack some stuff up and move on out. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week and enjoy the Season!! God Bless!
Posted by Jenn at 3:06 PM