Monday, June 08, 2009

A Wonderful Day


Monday was a wonderful day. We were up SUPER early so we could be at our appointment by 8 A.M. We left at 6:40 A.M. and were on our way. We didn't hit any traffic jams, and we had time to pick up a Starbucks Coffee right before we went in. We confirmed that Hunter is definitely ADHD and that's OK. He said what we're doing is right on track. He was impressed by the progress Hunter has made this year. He also thinks that he will, continually progress as he enters Kindergarten in the Fall. He doesn't have to see us anymore unless any other problems arise. We were very impressed with Dr. Aiello. He gave us some information on Support Groups and Speech Assistance. I left feeling very good about Hunter and what his future holds.
After leaving the Doctor's office, we visited Grandaddy at his office and then, Mike's office. It was really nice. We went to Mi Hogar for Lunch, one of our favorite Mexican restaurants on the South side. Hunter got a haircut, ran home to shower, both of the kids changed clothes ande got Birthday pictures taken at Sears. It was a LONG wait so we ran over to Chick Fil A afterwards. The kids were pooped and ready for bed, like us. Mike went to sleep early too on the couch while I finished up some laundry. It's amazing how much Love my heart can hold. I just adore Mike and the kids more than anyone can imagine. And I'd do anything for them. I'm excited about the Summer and upcoming Fall for Hunter. I know he will excel. He is like a sponge and wants to learn every chance he gets. I'm proud of him and the hard work he has put forth this year. I'm blessed beyond measure. Well, goodnight. I've got lots of work to do before Hannah's Birthday party this Saturday. Goodnight and God bless!

No comments: