Thursday, June 04, 2009

Way To Go, Hunter!

Wednesday was a great day. I got to take an extended lunch to hang out with Hunter during Field Day and I went to a IEP Meeting for his Speech. He still needs Speech in the Fall but he is doing SO well. He's working on full sentences now and he's reading like crazy. (We have to MAKE him go out and play because he'd rather sit inside to read a book) His teachers are just AMAZED!

Tonite, we're going to short meeting at School for the Accelerated Readers. I'm looking forward to it. I'm just so proud of my little boy. It's been a GREAT School year for him and we'll be sad to see it end. His teachers are just wonderful.

Looks dreary and cool today, which is GOOD for me, since our A/C is not working at work. It's been HOT! Have a great Thursday..God Bless!

No comments: