Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good Times

It has been -forever- since I updated my blog so I thought I'd post a couple fun pictures of the kids lately. Hannah was showing off her bunny outfit and first pair of flip flops that were a gift. They are so cute!! She didn't want to sit still long enough for me to take a picture but this was the best...

We went to Busch Gardens one Friday night and my parents went. I don't get too many pictures of Dad and I thought this one turned out great!! It really shows the JOY his grandkids give him.Hunter really likes the new Dragon ride at Busch Gardens...
Hunter with Ernie
My Beautiful Love Bug
Ms. Hannah, mesmerized by the Sesame Street Show..And Hannah's newest pair of shoes. Her FIRST pair of Crocs. LOVE them!

That's all I've got right now. We've been busy doing some work around the house. (the NEVER ending job) Anyway, it's been crazy but just wanted to share some of my favorite shots.
Hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

Jason, Hannah and Sara said...

Some how I've blog hopped to your site! When you had your daughter you had bloomers with her name embroidered from Walmart. I'm due with my daughter and would love to get her a pair of those bloomers. i've searched the website and can't find it. do you remember what it was under on the website?

thanks-
hannah

Jenn said...

Hey, Jason, Hannah and Sara,
I couldn't leave a comment on your blog because it's for invited guests only. No problem. I got my Hannah's diaper cover bloomers from Walmart.com. Not very expensive either. Hope you can still get them. Thanks for the comment!