Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Wall Words

This is the FIRST Vinyl I've put on my walls. It's from the Home Accents Solutions Cartridge. I like it..There's so much more I want to do but I'll have to finish this week or over the weekend...

I had a great weekend. We went to Water Country Saturday and Hunter had Soccer Camp that afternoon. Sunday, we went to Church and visited our Granny and Aunt Ellen. I did some shopping after while the kids took a nap. I'm off to bed now, after getting ready for work for the week . We have Vacation Bible School all week. Hunter is excited, just hope he can get to bed early enough. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

RMSLIL said...

Camerons here and I was reading your blog and he screams, thats Jennifer. He was excited over your blog.

RMSLIL said...

I heard you say that my comment was cute. I had to come back and read it because I totally forgot what my comment was. Oh well, has to happen with such a busy day. Glad you all came out for VBS. The kids seemed to have had fun.