Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December 1ST..It's beginning to feel like CHRISTMAS

We visited Santa Claus Sunday afternoon on the way home from Church. Hunter was SO excited. Hannah was a little tired and NOT so sure. She grabbed my leg when I took her out of the stroller but was fine in his lap. Just NO smiles =)

My Christmas tree is almost done but while I gave it time to settle, I did a little Vinyl Wall Art. I still need to add some stars to the kids scene and some holly with my Seasons Greetings. It was so easy and I really like it. I just need some red and white vinyl and some more transfer tape before I can do more.
Hope everyone has a GREAT December 1ST. Tonite, we'll finish the Christmas tree and clean up all the boxes. Then, I'll post some more pictures. LOTS to do before we leave for our Cruise this Saturday! Thank Goodness I'm off on Friday

4 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Fantastic pictures!!!

CreativeChretin said...

great pics and some good lookin' vinyl art.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!

Benita said...

Adorable pictures! Love the vinyl wall art, too!