Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What a Blessing!


This is a picture of my 2 boys. My husband, Mike and son, Hunter are SUCH a blessing! Mike can brighten my day in a heartbeat. I can just be having one of those days where you just need a good cry. He can make me laugh before I get past my foyer! Hunter has those "smiling eyes" that would make you cry just because you feel so lucky to have him. I'm not trying to brag...I just thank GOD every day for them to be in my life. It's hard to believe that some people have hard feelings against family members and don't see them or speak to them. Life is SO short and you really never know when it's your last day on earth. Ok, enough preaching! I just felt like I needed to say publicly, THANK YOU GOD! Have a great day and don't forget to let your family and friends know what they mean to you.
*This picture was taken at
McDonalds a couple weeks ago. Mike was off that day to get our cars inspected. That small amount of time we spent together eating breakfast was so nice. It really made a great start to my day:) *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,
little things like that is so appreciated. I have a long distant relationship with my family due to being a military wife, I hardly get the chance to see them but when we do gather we make the best out of it. This picture says it all, God Bless your family.
Claribel