Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Work Christmas Party




Just some pictures of all the fun we had at our Christmas party Saturday night. It was a blast...We look forward to it every year. I get to catch up with lots of good friends and their loved ones. I danced until my feet REALLY hurt....so in this last picture, Kim and I are saying, "NO MORE DANCING"

We got to do this CD skit, where it's our head on other bodies and it looks like we're dancing. It's pretty cool...and Lynn and I won $25 gift certificates for the company in Va. Beach. I looked all morning for dresses with my best friend and ended up liking the one I already had the most. Go figure. BUT, I did have some great time with my girl and got to enjoy a yummy lunch at Jason's Deli.

Sunday, we worked around the house and recovered. My legs and knees were killing me but I know it was some awesome exercise!!

Anyway, I'm exhausted. I was out at Steak and Ale last night for my 8Th Wedding Anniversary and tonite, I wrapped a ton of presents and got Hunter all ready for school. Tomorrow, he's in a Christmas Chapel at School and then I'm going shopping for a couple hours. I've got my list and I'm READY to get done. Then, Tran Siberian Orchestra tomorrow night. (after Jason's Deli again for Dinner....YA!) CAN'T WAIT!!

HOW is it that my days off tend to be SO hectic?? It's that time of the year. Well, have a great night!!

**UPDATE** I'm out the door at a little after 9. Can't wait to see my little man at 11:30. Have a great Thursday!!

No comments: