Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Super Saturday

WOW!! It's calling for rain today but right now, it's WONDERFUL. We're all headed outside to play. Mike is getting ready to cut the grass, and I'm changing clothes so we can enjoy the temps. (and not even 10 AM yet) It's warm with a slight breeze and I'm SO ready for Spring. I'll be cleaning up the backyard and porch while Hunter plays with his Diego ball. Hope to plant some flowers later, clean up a couple closets while Hunter takes a nap and have Family time tonite. I want to clean up my Scrap area and play with some new Cricut Carts I just got while we all watch a movie. This day couldn't get any better...even if it does rain!!

Have a SUPER Saturday and God Bless!!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Look like you have a super day planned! Have a nice day!