Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Monday

Hey, Guys!! Quick post just to say hello and that we had a great weekend. We went to Denbigh Day on Saturday, saw the Parade and had a great time walking around. Came home, cleaned up a bit, had dinner and watched a movie with Grandma. My mom spent the night since Dad was out of town. Church on Sunday, a visit with the Grandparents and then, to Busch Gardens just for a little while. The weather was wonderful and I can't wait until Fall. I think I'll be pulling out all my Fall Decorations tonite. Hannah's cough is still there a bit, Hunter's all over the flu from last weekend (just Sunday actually) and Mike is feeling much better from his Sinus/Allergy issues. I have a bit of a sore throat but I think it's just Allergies. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!

No comments: