Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Fall Decorating

Saturday, we cleaned all day. We dusted, we threw away junk, we vacuumed, and it felt good. We burned Pumpkin Pie Candles and we decorated with Fall Foliage. I am SO ready for Fall!

My Mantle and My Leaning Book ShelfMy Dining Room Table
(I had my parents over for Dinner and a movie)My Fall CenterpieceFlowers in my China Hutch
This is the plaque I got Mike for Father's Day. We collect Willow Tree Figurines and this one reminds us of our Family
This is the, like new, 62 inch TV that a friend gave us. We got a new TV stand and we love watching movies in our den now! Hunter makes us cut ALL the lights out!
My New Scapbooking Area...it's the other side of our den. I LOVE it! I have a place for everything and it's wonderful!
And this is Hunter in his new Soccer Uniform. He modeled it for us the night we got it. Doesn't he look GROWN? My baby is growing up but I love every minute of it :)
And if you don't mind, Please say a prayer for my Sister In Law. She's very pregnant and due September 6Th but headed to Labor and Delivery now. We're all hoping this is it...we can't wait to meet Baby Brandon.
Have a great Tuesday..God Bless!

No comments: