Thursday, September 24, 2009

Got It From HSN...WOO HOO!

I got my Gypsy bundle from HSN! That was more work that I'm used to. I'm going to pay for this in the morning ;0
It was so worth it...I was able to order about 11:45 PM. I spoke to someone over the phone that confirmed I'd avoid sales tax if I ordered online. I also got Free Shipping. The only extra price was for a 3 year Warranty. I'll be stalking the UPS man next week...THAT'S for sure.
have a good night, or um, day. I'm headed to bed, IF I can sleep =)

The Bundle came with the Following Information:
The Gypsy with -2 loaded cartridges (Gypsy Font and Gypsy Wanderings)
-Black and Pink Cover
-Stylus
-AC Adapter
-USB cord
-Cartridge Connect Cord
-Instruction Start Card

BONUS Items: -Black and Pink Carrying Bag (Exclusive to HSN)
-Car Charger
-Don Juan Cartridge (usually only available with Cricut Create machine

All for $299...which is the retail price for the Gypsy alone!

1 comment:

Heather Bares said...

I caved too and bought it even though I said I wasn't going to!!!