Thursday, September 03, 2009

Our New Nephew

Sweet Baby
Mom and Dad
Big Sister with Cousin Hunter
Mike with the new angel Seriously, his feet felt like SILK Holding the new baby for the first time
Beautiful!
Mom, helping Baby hold Big Sister's fingerSaying hello
She loves him already so much
And when I get home, I realized I haven't been taking that many pictures lately of the kids. They are growing up and changing SO fast. So I pulled my camera out Wednesday night and played a little. Hunter, with his flirty smile and Hannah, with her thumb sucking cute self!
My Sweet Babies!
Tonite, we're headed to Hunter's Open House. He'll be in Kindergarten this year..I can't believe it! I'm looking forward to meeting his teachers and seeing his new class.
Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: