Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Behavior Stop Lights

Instead of using Hunter's behavior charts, I decide to use something MUCH more fun. Stoplights, like they use at School. They are glued to the Popsicle sticks and then stick on each color with Velcro. He loves them and it was HIS idea to make one for his sister too. He's worked really hard at home and school to stay on green.
Hunter's PrinceHannah's Princess
**
I have a TON of pictures to post but I'll have to start a little at a time. I've been so busy with the kids and playing with my new Gypsy. I LOVE it. It's amazing how much I'm using it.
**
I'm still coughing and much worse now. I have an apmt with the ENT Doctor on Wednesday at 8:15. I'm sure he'll schedule me for another CT Scan since I'm not getting any better. I could use some prayers...I'm hoping for no surgery but whatever it takes to get better, I'm game
**
Have a great Tuesday =)

3 comments:

Jingle said...

These are so cute! What a great idea!

Teri said...

What a great idea!

Lauren said...

ADORABLE! But perhaps I partial since I work in traffic.. lol! But really, great idea!