Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Thursday!

My Hannah is OBSESSED with my Bath and Body small lotion bottles. I have some in a small basket on my basket tree, as well as some small candle tarts that she loves too. Well, she goes and get the bottles and takes them to Mike or me. She has NO problem getting her point across that she wants him to give her some lotion on her hands.

We tried to get a picture of the two kids in our rocker but Hannah had other plans. She thinks it's funny too! What a silly girl! Hunter has no problem modeling for us. He looks so grown up here after his bath.
I got some goodies in the mail from a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) last week. I LOVE Eyelets, and there are some really neat ones in this stash! I couldn't wait to organize them in my tackle box, and of course share a snowman eyelet with Hunter. I put it on a piece of card stock for him and he loves it. Maybe he'll be my future scrapbooker ;) I just love happy Mail days! Thanks so much, Laci!
**
The weekend is in sight and I hope it's COOL Fall temperatures. My babies will be out for Halloween and I'm hoping it's not too warm.
**
We had a conference with Hunter's teacher on Wednesday and got a GREAT report. He's not only excelling on almost everything but he blew his teacher away with his reading!! He's probably reading somewhere on a Second Grade Level. We were SO proud. We need to work on his handwriting a bit but that was her only suggestion for us. She said it is obvious that we are reading a lot at home. We are SO proud of our Love Bug!!

2 comments:

CreativeChretin said...

That's a lot of eyelets! Have fun! :)

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great photos - your kids are too cute!