Tuesday, December 19, 2006

By Popular Demand: Silly Pictures

Well, I had planned on posting Disney pics...these are TECHNICALLY Disney pics. The first 2 we were waiting to go into the Back Tour at MGM Studios. Hunter was gettting really excited and couldn't resist kissing Grandad!! I just kept the pictures rolling and glad I did...this first one is priceless!

The boys were having a blast!!
Like Father Like Son...Hunter didn't like the 3-D glasses at first but glad he changed his mind. They were his favorite attraction I think.

Grandma and Hunter...they look kinda like bugs...cute ones:)
I'll post some more pics later but my dad (my faithful blog reader) begged me to post the one of them kissing!! Isn't that cute?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww I just love the pic with your dad and hunter kissing! Its so cute! The picture with Mike and Hunter with the 3d glasses is cute and silly. It looks like you guys were really enjoying your trip.
Jessica

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pics are SO cute!!! Love the kissing pics and the 3-D glasses!

Cindy Lee said...

those pictures are priceless! thanks for sharing them! sounds like your trip was fantastic! Merry Christmas! Cindy Lee

Missy Glave said...

Hi Jenn ... thank you very much for visiting my blog. I just visited yours for the first time and it seems we have alot in common! I too live in VA (outside Richmond) and I have a 22-month old son, Griffin. Loved your Disney photos, especially the first one of Hunter with his Grandad ... so cute!! I'll be back for a visit!