Saturday, December 16, 2006

There's No Place Like Home-Updated

I'm home!! We had such an amazing vacation but I'm glad to be home. I think I need an extra day or two just to recover. Disney World was wonderful, as usual and I, definitely plan on blogging all about it but right now, just too tired. I've had an awful headache since I got home; probably due to my sinus problems and my ears not popping right. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, not that there was anything wrong with the one where we stayed. But there is, truly, no place like home. Good Night:)

Well, my headache is almost gone. I'm just doing some laundry and cleaning today. Just put Hunter Man down for a nap and hoping to have it all done before he wakes up. We're planning to make some cookies together and maybe some other treats for the busy Holiday preparations this week. Also trying to get my Holiday cards made today to mail out tomorrow. The only hard part is deciding on the picture. I have several hundred from our trip this week and they are all so good!! I've got a little wrapping and that's all, Folks!!

Hope everyone has a great day...I'm planning to get most of my work done around here today so I can enjoy the week. I'm loving the new Blogger Beta...it makes everything so much easier! The ornament on my banner is one I got this trip. Since we got the Just Married one on our honeymoon, this one says Happy Anniversary. (12/11/06), since we were in Florida for it! It was incredible. We're already planning another trip Dec 08. Can't wait..I've defentley become a bigger Disney fan..Mickey is my favorite. He was Hunter's but now I think Donald is:)

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE Disney World!!! Went back in October and had a BLAST!! I'm ready to go back again!!! Can't wait to read more of your updates!