Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Over The Hump....Once Again!

I can't believe it's been ALMOST a week since I last updated! It's been a busy week. We've gotten a lot done. We've done a lot together as a family. We've stressed a little. (I guess that means we're normal?)

Mike got his Motorcycle License last weekend. He wanted SO bad to get a new Drivers license with the "M" in the Class code but unfortunately, the Instructor has to fix a date on the card. WHAT luck!

I FINALLY got my Baby Pages from EBAY for Hannah's Scrapbook. Just got them in the mail today (I LOVE happy mail days) and my CM Album is on order. ONE less thing to worry about.
Hunter has a similar album with the boy pages and I love it!

Friday night, we're going to Dinner with the Family before my SIL leaves for Honduras on a Missions trip, and Saturday is the RV show....wishing I could fit this in! (maybe Sunday) There's two crops I really want to go to but can't find the time to even pack up for it. I also need to go see our Grandparents Sunday afternoon, after Church. We didn't get a chance to this past Sunday. Other than that, I'm sure it will fly by like they ALWAYS do:) A ton of stuff to do but not enough time to do so. We're planning to finish the final stuff on Hunter's NEW room so we can paint soon.
And got some plans made on our Bathroom Remodel. Hoping to have that started SOON!

Other than that, nothing else going on. It's been in the upper 60's and 70's here and WONDERFUL! I want to go camping so bad! We have a trip planned for Mother's Day Weekend but nothing else yet. (I'll need to change that, I'm sure) I'm SO ready to go. We've been walking at night and it feels great. Nothing like good ole' exercise to wear off daily stress and to just relax. Hunter rides his bike and we can barely keep up with him. He LOVES that bike. (more than his motorized Diego Jeep)


Anyway, hope you guys all have a great Thursday.
I'm off to bed now. I've got a busy day tomorrow:)

No comments: