Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Did you think I was Missing??

Sorry, I haven't posted any pictures or updates lately. We've been busy, busy, busy. And any free time I have is usually spent with the babies.

We walked Saturday for The Alzheimer's Association before Mike had to go to work. Hunter, Hannah and I went to the mall to pick up some things for Mike's birthday. It's Friday and he wants to go to Texas Roadhouse for Dinner. I'm looking forward to our date!!

Sunday, we went to the Credit Union Picnic at our local park after Church and a short rest time at home before. (as well as visiting with our Grandparents, our Sunday Ritual)

This week has been crazy busy. Mike was off on Monday because of the Holiday. He spent the day with his Grandparents so our Aunt could have the day to her self. He went to the Dentist afterwards for three fillings but one fell out several hours later. He had that repaired today before picking up some Fried Chicken and side items. We all met at Menchville Park for Dinner. It was wonderful!! Yummy food, time together and then, Hunter got to play outside quite a bit.

I'm off to bed because I've got an early meeting. Busy week....I can't wait until Friday. That's my hubby's birthday and our date.

Have a good Thursday!! God Bless!

No comments: