Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mike!!

Just wanted to post a picture of my wonderful husband, Mike. Today is his birthday and we're going to Dinner tonite. We have a DATE!! He wants to go to Texas Roadhouse so that's where we're going. Mike works hard every day, at work and at home. He's a great Husband and Father. I love you very much, Mike. I hope your day is as special as you are to us!!

Grandma and Grandad are watching the kids tonite so we can have our Date. Tomorrow, Mike has to work for a couple hours so I thought I'd take Hunter and Hannah out to play somewhere for a little while. I'd like to go to Howl a Scream at Busch Gardens Saturday night but it looks like it might be a wash out for the entire day.. I think we'll end up playing and having fun at home!! Saturday would probably be our last chance for Howl a Scream since we will be camping in the Mountains of Va. I can't wait. I just hope it's cool out and the leaves have changed

Well, I'm off to feed my Baby Girl and get ready for work. Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: