Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!!

I'm so glad it's Friday. It's been a LONG week and that's with Monday off. Not much planned for the weekend. I'm staying HOME on Saturday. We'll be cleaning out our den, making me some more scrap room, and organizing. I'm hoping to be working on some layouts by the afternoon in my newly cleaned room. Ya!! I also have a couple cards to make and some altered plaques for the kid's rooms. I just can't wait to spend the weekend with my family!
(Well, I may get a, much needed, relaxing pedicure while the kids are asleep. I have a gift certificate from my wonderful hubby!)

We're also going to be setting our budget for the year so we have some money saved up for Christmas and our Disney Cruise in December. Between the Excursions we have planned, our Passports and Air/Driving plans, it all adds up. (we're undecided on which way just yet)


Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy it! Be Safe and God Bless!!

No comments: