Friday, January 02, 2009

Back to the ER

Tuesday, we had to go back to the ER but this time, we had to stay. Hannah was no better, but worse. Since Riverside doesn't have a Pediatrics floor anymore, she had to be transported by Ambulance to CHKD. This is her, after FINALLY getting to a room at CHKD. (about 6 hours in the ER, waiting)This is her on the way, and NOT feeling good at all.
The Paramedics are getting her ready to go. They buckled her seat down to the stretcher.
Thursday morning, and feeling much better!
Our Hannah was so sick. She was hooked up to Oxygen Sensors, an Oxygen tube in her nose and IV's for Medicine and Fluids. I think we can all say it was one of the scariest moments in our lives. It's hard to see your little girl struggle to breath and to cry and moan most of the night. She's still not well to say the least. She's still breathing a little harder and congested. She's coughing but that's a good thing so she can get all the junk out of her chest. She's much more playful now but gets worn out really quick. She'll play, kick and laugh and then, be asleep the next minute. I'm glad to be home and appreciate of all the thoughts and prayers. God Bless!

7 comments:

RMSLIL said...

I am so glad she is home too. She had all of us worried about her and teh family.

Becky

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Jenn, I am so sorry to hear that Hannah is sick. Sending you and your family lots of hugs and prayers.

Benita said...

{{{hugs}}} I'll keep Hannah & you in my thoughts & prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hey honey!!! I am so glad to hear that ya'll are back home!!! We have been so worried about you!!! I'm glad to hear that she is doing better!!! Give her lots and hugs from auntie robin!!! She and you will remain in my prayers...as well as your grandmother!!!! We love you!!!

denine zielinski said...

God Bless her little heart. I will kepp you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

Oh Jenn, I am so sorry to hear that Hannah is sick. I am sending my thoughts and prayers for your family. Hugs.

Linnao said...

I will keep your little Hannah in my thoughts, it is sad to see a beautiful little girl looking so sad and uncomfortable. I can only imagine how hard it is on you, I wish you all the best.