Friday, September 08, 2006

Simple pleasures...AAAHHHHH!





I'm feeling better!! I'm feeling better!! I thought for a while there I was going to die! But today, I got so hungry, I had a hamburger for lunch. It was SO good. I am still dieting and don't want to make it a habit of eating greasy food but Sonic has the best hamburgers. (I lost 8.5 pounds while I've been sick) I also *LOVE* their Strawberry Limeades. I lived on them while I was pregnant. I feel like I have my strength back and I want to ENJOY my weekend. I just want to be outside, whether it' s Water Country, since it's the last weekend open, Hampton Bay Days, or at the park so I can watch my Hunter RUN and have fun! Mike has been so good to me. I can't believe him. He got up at 11:30 P.M. last night because he remembered that he didn't have me any jello ready. I had to run out a little last night so I stopped in Walgreens and picked him up a card and his favorite candy, Candy Corn. I picked up 2 bags for him since they were on sale and he took 1 to work. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I can't wait to spend some time with the family again. I've missed them so much:)

No comments: