Friday, June 29, 2007

Fun with Friends

These are pictures from Dinner at Plaza this past week with Robin and Drew. We had a great time and it was really nice to see Rob again. We had really lost touch for a bit...Life does that to you sometimes. But when you have a special friend, it's nice how you never lose touch completely. It might be a call every so often and a Christmas card and a visit but you never completely lose touch. Hopefully, we can catch up again soon. It was nice, just being ourselves. We didn't have to be someone we weren't or try with everything we had to please them. We could be who we were and it was fine. That's what my friends are to me...I'm so thankful for those true people in my life. I thank God every day for them

I tried for years to be who people wanted me to be. I did things so I'd make people happy. You know what I learned? If people aren't going to like you, they'll find every reason NOT to like you. I made myself sick trying to please people but now I have a whole new aspect on life. Love me for me or don't love me.

The rest of the week has been pretty crazy. I was finally home last night with my boys and it was great! We went to the pool since it was Float Night. It was so much fun, but we had to leave early since it started storming. Hunter loves the Baby Pool since he can play with his toys, walk around himself and not have to have us so close by him

He got his new Dora in the mail yesterday so he had an awesome time:)

Mike has to work Saturday so I think we're going to the pool again. While Hunter naps, I'm cleaning out closets, and finishing up paying some bills...UGH...hate it. Wouldn't it be nice if I didn't have to pay them? Yeah, right.. Hey, a girl can dream

Saturday night, I'm cooking a special Weight Watchers meal for Mike and Hunter, cleaning my scrap corner, hoping to get muchas cropping done and watching a movie with my boys=:) ya!!

July 4th is almost here...ready for some fun. I *LOVE* Summer! We're headed to NC next weekend; fun on the boat, swimming and sun! I'm looking forward to swimming since Memorial Day I couldn't, due to my eye surgery

Have a wonderful weekend..I'll post pool pictures tomorrow!!

Well, I'm going to get ready for work.

1 comment:

Jan C. said...

Love the slide show at the top of your blog!