Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's Wednesday already!


Here's my, not so little, little boy in his NEW Diego sandals and Hawaii shirt from Maw Maw and Paw Paw. He looked so cute!! Today was one of the days where I wanted to kiss him all over. (until I found out ALL the kids at Daycare were not on their best behavior today:(
Ugh Oh....
How is it that life is so busy? How is it that it's already Wednesday and it seems the weekend was just here? Days go by faster and faster. I work from the time I get up until the time I lay my head down and still, don't get everything done. Almost everything but not all of it and I've got another busy week. Tonite, we're supposed to be hanging out with our neighbors for a cookout and then, tomorrow, we're going to dinner with them. Friday evening, the moving truck will pull away and Saturday, another family moves in. I'm just sad!! I know I'll never have neighbors like them again but hoping to stay in touch. I've got phone numbers and emails. (and Justin's MySpace...HA! I can still keep my eye on that boy..LOL)
We've been joking that we can meet in Disney next December. We're planning to stay 2 weeks this time. This past year, we saw, not only Disney but Universal Studios. We LOVED it, and since then, Hunter has fallen in love with the Cat in the Hat, who we saw there. There's so much to see in the area. If we don't see them then, we were talking about maybe taking a trip to WI to see them and Mike's brother, Rich and his family. (Mike's already emailed me some info on condos in the area:) That's next year. This year, it looks like we'll be finishing our bathroom and Mike will be taking his PE Exam in the fall. He's got a mountain of paperwork to get filled out with his school and work credentials and signed by them. It's coming up quick so I told him I'd have it ready for him by the weekend. He's really worried but he passed his FE Exam the first time and most people fail that one, atleast the first time. It's just been a stressful week for me. I know I've got to get that done and then, his teeth again. We were at the mall to pick up new cell phones and ate at Ruby Tuesday. Mike could hardly eat because his gum is infected and the bone in his jaw has grown back, after having part of it cut out last week with 3 stitches. (originally from having his wisdom teeth pulled) Next month, he's having over $1000 worth of work done (out of pocket) to fix 3 crowns. And the PE Exam alone is costing us a small fortune too. ($60 App fee, $210 to take the test, then an ODU Review class and a $100 book) I'm thankful that we have it but GOOD GOSH, when it rains it pours. Do you ever feel like you're living in the Money Pitt? So, I'm so looking forward to sitting back tonite and chilling out for a change. Just a breather...

I got a lot done this weekend and was able to still play at Busch Gardens Sunday afternoon. Hoping to go this weekend but gotta get my work done first. Justin will still be in the area too so his dad and he might go with us, along with some other friends. Here's Hunter this past weekend, riding the boats and the bugs and the baby bumper cars. It was getting chilly so he was nice and warm in his ODU sweatshirt and stylin' in his Diego glasses. All about Diego....

Have a great Hump Day:)

No comments: