Friday, June 06, 2008

Quick Update

Busy Week and probably a busy weekend to follow.... All I have to say is.....

Thank God It's Friday!
Today is my last day of work. MONDAY is my Cesarean and I'm feeling the nerves....
.
I'm tired and I have a splitting headache but alot planned for the next two days. Mike is off with Hunter today, The Pest Control People are coming out to spray and inspect and a meeting this afternoon with the Speech Teacher. Tomorrow, I'm getting a manicure and pedicure, and then heading to the Pool! After Hunter's nap, we're planning to spend some family time together. Sunday is Church, a Wedding Reception and a stop by the hospital for blood work. Somewhere in there, I need to finish up the Baby's scrapbook with pictures of her room and the Baby Shower. I also need to get batteries (for all those fun baby items; bouncer,musical aquarium, bassinet etc), charge up my Video Camera and Digital Cameras and just REST. (yeah right....what's that?) Mike has already started looking at music for her own little DVD with the hospital footage like we have for Hunter. I cried for days it was so sweet. Looking forward to seeing what he comes up with!
Other than that, everything is ready to go. I've got my bag, Hannah's bag, the Boppie pillow and scrapbook sitting by the door.
Hope everyone has a great Friday. I'm headed downstairs to eat breakfast with my boys =)

No comments: