Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung...

The Stockings were hung...
Mickey and Minnie stockings for us, Lightening McQueen and The Princesses for the kids I was hoping to get some new stockings for us this year. I looked in Disney and they had no matching ones. They had girlie styles but none for little boys. I found these at JCPenney, after getting home and on sale. We hadn't gotten any new ones for some time and I LOVE these.

This is "Hunter's shelf". He LOVES his Jingle Bell Rock Santa, which was, actually, a wedding present from a good friend of ours. He could dance all day to it. Then, there's the Veggie Tale Nativity Set that we bought a couple years ago from Agape. He loves it. When you hit the star up top, it sings. The last decoration is a train that lights up and goes around in a circle. It's really cute. Hannah likes the lights.

Well, gotta run. We're having our family over for Dinner tonite. My aunt goes away every year for Christmas so it gives us a chance to see her and exchange presents. I have to color my hair before a hair appointment this morning and then, coming home to get ready. Tomorrow, I'll pick up the last couple gift cards I need and I think we're taking the kids to see Santa. We may get Hannah's ears pierced tomorrow too. We'll see... Monday, we're having our Family Picture taken and then, we're done.

Hope you have a great weekend and God Bless. Please keep the family of Caylee Anthony in your prayers. I can't stop thinking about them and what they must be going through.

No comments: