Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One More Basket Of Flowers


I just wanted to post the OTHER basket of flowers that our Aunt made for my parents in memory of my grandmother. They are beautiful! Ellen and Granny LOVE fresh flowers and I do too. It makes you happy to see them. That's one of the many reasons why I love Gardening. I love to see the flowers grow. I like to see where they started and what they come to be. Just some of God's awesome work. Ellen always makes works of art with arranging flowers too. I just hope she realizes how much they mean to us, how much joy they would have given my grandmother and how much joy they have given us. Even writing this, it brings tears to my eyes. Thanks so much, Ellen for being so thoughtful and caring in everything you do. We love you so much!!

3 comments:

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

So sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. The flowers are gorgeous. Each year I do planters on my porch with some of my late Mother's favorite flowers - just away to remember her.

Molly said...

They are just gorgeous. I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother.

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers!! i, too, wish you comfort in your loss!!