Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines

Our Family
This is my family, my Valentines. I love them more than anything in the entire world.
Our plans today? Mike and I are going to an early lunch at Olive Garden. Then, a little visiting and home with the family. I made goodie bags for Hunter and Hannah for the Love Day. I kept finding cute stuff at The Dollar spot at Target, and I also found some Dr. Seuss animals at Kohl's.
Gifts for my guys and gal
Mike's Bag
Hunter's Bag
Hannah's Bag
The kids at Church are having a Valentine Celebration tomorrow so we're going to decorate their boxes tonite. Whatever you do, have a wonderful Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great family pic! love the treats, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh...I love the treats for the kids and I love your family pic! Enjoy your day!!

Suzanne said...

I love all of those treats and I'm LOLing at the Spanish Daily for dummies. Hilarous! Hope you guys had a great day!