Tuesday, February 24, 2009

True Love

We visited our Granny and our Aunt Ellen Sunday. What a nice visit we had!! Hunter is reading like CRAZY! He's on fire for books so we bought him a new one at Sam's the other day, after he sat in the floor, opened it up and just started reading it. How PROUD we are of him. He wanted to read a story to Ellen and she sat beside him to listen to every word. They looked so cute and had a great time together. Then, she read one of the stories to him. Hannah layed in the floor and played quietly as she watched them. Granny got to hold her with the Boppy pillow and they just kept looking at each other. She's getting really big and what a chunky girl!! I know she was thinking about Pa Pa. He loved to get big hugs from Hunter and see Baby Hannah. It still seems unreal that he's gone but they seem to be doing well.

It has been SO busy lately. I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged but I just haven't had the time. We've had stuff to do around the house. We've been cleaning out everywhere and getting rid of stuff. We really want to get some things done during this New Year. I have a crop this Saturday at my Church I'm looking forward to. It will be nice to get some pages done that I just haven't had the time to work on lately. Have a great day. I'm off to get ready for work...Is it Friday yet??

No comments: