Thursday, February 05, 2009

A PROUD Mommy Moment

Real quick stop in today. Just wanted to share how proud I am of my baby boy, Hunter. He got another wonderful report card on Wednesday. He's reading so well, always eager to learn new words, and recognizes new ones every day. He's a good Citizen and is making good choices.
We're SO proud of him. Mike brought me a milkshake to work since I had a terrible sore throat and after picking Hunter up and seeing his report card, he went by and got him one too.

Today, Hunter is going on a field trip to The Children's Museum, and Grandma is a Chaperon. He's excited!

I'm headed out to get ready for work. Not feeling well at all. I have a very sore throat, cold and cough. I took some Prescription Cough Medicine last night that helped me sleep. I was out like a light!!

Have a good Thursday. SO glad the weekend is almost here. Looking forward to a Saturday at home. God Bless!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Aww, that's sweet about Hunter! I love it when other people can see what we see in our kids! Hope you get to feeling better.

Have a great day, Denise