Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Monday!!



Monday again....I can't believe how FAST this year is going!! I'm off this week FINALLY to spend some time with family and get some things done. Getting ready to head out to pick up some things from Walmart, going to the pool for a couple hours and then home to finish cleaning up. I've got SO much to do before getting our furniture this week and can't wait...

Anyway, just thought I'd post a cute picture of my Hunter, showing off our mattress:)

I asked him to stand by it so I could take a picture and see how high it will be..
And then one of my new pillows....I love anything Garden themed!!
I bought the hardward for my desk so that the bottom drawer can be a filing cabinet. I installed it myself and can't wait to start cleaning out our office this week. I'm hoping to get the desk outside and paint it; ivory with an antique finish. How Home and Gardenish...(is that a word?)
I was up at 6 this morning, cleaning out under my sink, throwing out old stuff, cleaning my living room and dusting. When I get back this afternoon, I've got to make some pasta salad, start throwing some things in boxes, get a rocking chair in my car to take to the Thrift Store, finish dusting and laundry and that's after getting Hunter down for a nap and getting a bath. It's a busy day but I'm looking forward to it!
Have a great day!

No comments: