Monday, August 13, 2007

Watch out when the Boys get together...

We had dinner tonite with Mike's family at his parent's house. It had been a really long time since we had all been together and it was really fun. Mike's brother was here with his wife and 3 of their 5 children this week so we're doing things every day together. (one is married and the other has school or is working I believe) It was SO many people in the house that there were several conversations, and kids playing, movies on (Spiderman) and LOTS of good food. The Kayos isn't a complaint...it was very nice. I found myself just sitting back and laughing.

The kids were playing and copying each other, the boys were driving their parents and spouses NUTS, being funny. They kept moving the furniture, cracking jokes, moving things around...and The T's (as I call my Mother and Father In Law) looked A LITTLE nervous in this picture. It was like they were all kids again, laughing and playing tricks. They are all real characters:) Hunter and Miss K go to Daycare together and so they are used to being around each other and copying one another.. hilarious to watch them together.

I enjoyed pulling them up in my lap and reading to them. They both sat for a long time and listened so quietly.




Lorrie set up her tripod and did get a good picture of the family. The kids were making faces so we also got a funny one of EVERYONE making a face. My cheeks hurt from laughing...
Tonite was really great. We enjoyed being with the family again and Hunter being able to play with all his nieces and nephews. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week:)

Anyway, if this doesn't make sense then please forgive me. I feel delirious I'm SO exhausted. Woke up at 5:30 A.M. to get some things done when Mike left for work and didn't fit a nap in. Tomorrow, we're all headed out to Busch Gardens. It should be a really good time and not TOO hot, hopefully. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

This is the new candle tart burner I got from Wal-Mart that I had to share. It was $3.96 and I love it!!








Good Night, Everyone!!

No comments: