Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm having Withdrawals....

OK, I haven't blogged a couple days and I really need that THERAPY! It's been a busy weekend. I had to close Friday night so we had tacos for dinner and then ordered our new furniture and mattresses. I can't wait....I CANNOT sleep in a V shaped bed anymore and have a back ache.
Our new stuff will be here on Thursday so I've got a lot of work to do. I'm off all week since Mike's brother is going to be here from WI. I'm looking forward to spending some time with the family. It's been a while and we've got lots of stuff planned. I am hoping to do some playing with my camera. I'm SO tired of being self conscious with my Sony DSLR. I get so discouraged and then I don't mess with it like I should. I went out the other day in my backyard and even though the shots weren't great, I practiced some different things. I LIKE what I came up with.

Mike had to work yesterday and today. I went to Water Country with my bf, Robin, my mom and Hunter. It was awesome...very cool and not so humid. We had lunch at Pierce's Pitt BBQ and then home for a nap. I colored my hair, tried out some highlights, and then had a ladies night out.

Nothing crazy or anything, but we did a little shopping and then went to Cheddar's to sit outside and catch up. It was wonderful...a much needed evening! I got 2 or 3 cute things from NY & Company on Clearance...Jess, if you're reading this, you were right about the sales and you're in TROUBLE for telling me about that place... =:)

I'm headed out to church today and then need to pick up some office organizers and boxes. I'm hoping to pay bills tonite and start putting stuff from our dresser drawers in boxes to clear out our room. I have to have the room empty for Thursday when they deliver our furniture. I can't wait....I WON'T know what to do, sleeping on a nice high Jumbo Pillow top Mattress.

Hope everyone has a great day....I'm SUPPOSED to be cleaning the house, getting some of my old Dreamsicles figurines ready to sell on EBay, making dinner, filling up boxes, moving furniture out and apart...UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH...I need a break already:(
Also, planning to go see the Grandparents and my grandmother when Mike gets home..

I'd also like to mess around with my Photoshop too tonite, if I have time. I've wanted to learn some new things but that darn lack of patience I have is SO annoying =:)

Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments: