Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!

Thank you to ALL the men and women who have fought for our Nation. You are an encouragement to us all and we, truly appreciate your dedication to our Country.

God Bless the USA!
**
We had a great weekend. Mike had to work Saturday and when he got home, he went to the Shooting range with his friend, Rod. He did great..he brought his paper home. He enjoys it and I'm so glad he gets to chill out some.
From 15 yards away, 60 shots with only 7 outside the #10 circle! Go, Mike!
I was home most of the day with the kids but had a great time. We played games, listened to Disney music and had lots of great time together. I cleaned a little but HATE cleaning when my babies are awake. I got a lot done and had a great day. We went to Target to pick up some new tights for Hannah and black dress shoes for Hunter. I also got some ideas for the kids for Christmas. (We're done but were looking for the rest of the family) **
**
Sunday, I went to a Pampered Chef party and ordered the Chopper. I'm so excited! I love it and can't wait to make some new recipes using it. I'm having a party in January and I plan to order the Slicer. It was a fun party and lots of yummy food.
**
Well, I'm done feeding my baby girl this morning and I'm watching an Infomercial on the Cricut Expression. I have the Cricut Original. I don't know WHAT I did without it. My husband bought it for me for Christmas last year after my Mother In Law told him about it. I've wondered about the Cricut Expression but it would have to be on sale and somewhere I could put it on layaway:) The cute thing is that my husband just saw this on TV downstairs and came upstairs to show me. He turned the channel for me and DVR'ed it so I could watch it again for ideas. I LOVE this man. He's so wonderful. And he's off today for Veteran's Day and making us all breakfast. What a great guy!! Gotta go hug my lil' Hunter, who just woke up.
Have a great Tuesday!

Here are my babies, this past Sunday, all dresed up for Church. Their colors and outfits matched!

No comments: