Friday, November 07, 2008

Thank God It's Friday!

Hooray, it's FRIDAY:) Hunter is spending the night with his Uncle Jeff and he can't wait. They're going to Taco Bell for Dinner, and watching a movie with popcorn at home. Hunter is SO excited. Not sure what our plans will be but I hope it's hanging out at home. I'm sure it'll be a busy day at work. Hoping it won't be raining today or tomorrow. Hunter and I are planning to rake leaves while Daddy is at work on Saturday. ONE MONTH from yesterday we leave for Disney and I have NOT finished my shopping. I've got to get busy so I'm starting to get a little nervous. I'm about half way done. Sigh....Well, Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

I so understand that "as long as it's at home" I run all week long and sometime (mostly weekends) I long for home time!

PS you WON MY FREEBIE FRIDAY GIVE AWAY! head over to my blog for the email address :) Congrats