Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tired Tuesday

Whew..How does morning get here so quick? I was in bed by 8:30, right after Hunter and Hannah. I was so tired. It seems some allergies have hit Mike and I. It's always better after getting up and moving, though, thank Goodness. I had to stay up long enough to watch my ending auctions on EBAY. Oh, a couple people had asked for a link to my current auctions so I'm including that today. Just click here..

I'm headed to work, for an early meeting and then an appointment. Tonite, I've got to pack up and get ready to ship my Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Camera bag tomorrow. And I'm also selling my Original Cricut machine tomorrow. I LOVE my Cricut. I just hope I can get the Cricut Expression on sale on Friday. I can't WAIT to get my hands on it!!
(I cancelled my current Custom Crop order since they're getting a large shipment in next week and I can get a credit back)
Have a good Tuesday! (yawn......)

No comments: