Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UH-OH

OK, I'm in trouble. This is, kinda, on my wish list. The Cricut Expression. It's all Mike's fault. He made me DVR that Infomercial about it:) I REALLY like what I've seen. I have the Original Cricut and use it all the time. I love it. I make cards, I scrapbook, I make decorations with Hunter and I LOVE it. Did I mention that?
With the current Economy situation, I'm sure I won't get it for quite a while. If I can't find it at KMART where I can put it on layaway, then I'll have to save up. I'm just saying....This bigger machine is REALLY cool! Have a great Wednesday!!

12 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

It looks like a great machine. I have the "baby" cricut and I should use it more. Plus I heard that Michaels will be selling cricut cartridges for $29.99 around Thanksgiving.

Kate said...

I want the BIG one too!

Heather Bares said...

do your best to save as fast as you can, it is an awesome machine!!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Ooooooh, that's a biggie! =) Santa has a way to make things work out sometimes ya know!

-Jen

Sandra Collins said...

this is so now on my wish list - thanks for enabling me - you rock!

Lisa Dorsey said...

That does sound so cool. Right now I don't have any die cutting machine but would LOVE one. Since my scanner died I now have the perfect spot for it too. :)

senovia said...

Have fun with that! When I was a paper scrapper I would have killed for one. ;)
Have a wonderful day!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Good luck getting that cricut!

Stacey Michaud said...

Hope your wish comes true!!!

Kim Faucher said...

oooo wish lists are fun!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, my friend has one of these, and I love to see her in action with it! Good luck in your quest to get it! :)

Anonymous said...

Dont be surprised if it ends up under your tree!!!! Love ya