Sunday, March 08, 2009

Curly kids

This is Hannah, right after her bath. Her hair is SO curly and as it dries, it's not so much. It had already dried a bit in these but wanted to post them anyway. I just PRAY she'll still have some curl or wave as she grows up. I love to rustle it up after her bath and show those pretty locks!Hunter LOVES to hold his sister right before bed and give her goodnight kisses. She loves it too!

It's Sunday morning and we've definitely slept late. I was gone all day with my best friend to look at Wedding Dresses yesterday. She's getting married July 4th and I'm her Matron of Honor! We hit all the stores in Newport News and Hampton. It was a great day. She has some favorites at David's Bridal to look at but no definites yet..
Not sure what the day holds for us. We're going to Church and then, to visit our Granny and Ellen. It's supposed to be in the 80's!! YA! I'm SO ready for Spring and camping I don't know what to do. Enjoy your day!

No comments: