Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Big Smiles



Hunter and I were playing last night in his room and he was ALL smiles. I'm not even sure what we were doing but he got to laughing SO much. It was so cute:) That laugh just makes my day. I had some cleaning to do but I HATE doing work while Hunter is awake. SO, I got my bedroom clean after he went to bed. We read several books on his Leap Pad Little Touch and he sat there over 30 minutes. What a joy:) It's hard to believe that some would think differently of him. It's very sad, and a little more than I can swallow at times...

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Jenn, you really got it wrong... I know that no one feels like that about your precious son. He is adorable, loved and too cute for words! No one ever said we didn't love him or that he wasn't a good boy.....