Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tagged

I think I was tagged. I read this on my SIL's blog:)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? anywhere a close drive away from family:) Nags Head, Nc is nice; I LOVE it there!
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? my flannel pajama bottoms (even in the summer with a t-shirt)
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? smile
4. What's the last CD that you bought? Kenny Chesney
5. Where's your favorite place to be? close to my family or friends
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? my pcp ofice..their service stinks...
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? my feet..they get sore by the end of the day
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? strong in mind, which will, hopefully, help me be strong in body
9. What time do you wake in the morning? about 6 AM
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? my refrigerater..lots of healthy snacks inside
11. What makes you really angry? liers and self centeredness
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? piano. I took lessons when I was younger but have always wanted to take them again
13. Favorite color? Green
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? SUV-more room and safer, but a gas guzzler:( (still worth it though)
15. Do you believe in afterlife? Absolutely!
16. Favorite children's book? I have lots of those..but the one I remember most is "I'll love you forever". it still makes me cry every time I read it, it's so sweet:)
17. What is your favorite season? EVERY season has something special but I'd have to say my favorite is Winter. Wedding Anniversary, skiing, celebrating the birth of Jesus, and the decorations are beautiful for Christmas. I also love the festivities of Christmas.
18. What's your least favorite household chore? DUSTING!
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Not remembering unpleasant experiences
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Don't have one, probably never will
21. Can you juggle? a busy schedule and family? Yes!
22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? my friend, Judy. She was killed by an abusive husband and I was the last to speak with her or see her. Still ask myself why I didn't call her to tell her Goodnight like I normally did.
23. What's your favorite day? Any day that I get to spend with my boys and Saturday, when I sleep in:)
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Hunter's stroller and life jacket.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger - I can't do sushi!
NOW, if you're reading this, consider yourself TAGGED. Copy & paste the questions into your blog and tag three friends! :)

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Yep - you were right! you got tagged if you were reading my blog!!
Thanks for participating!