Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dinner with the Folks











We went to Dinner at Piccadilly's Thursday with my parents, grandparents, uncles, cousin and bro. We were celebrating my dad and grandmother's birthday. Hunter had fun drawing and eating Granddad's mixed nuts. (These were part of his BIRTHDAY present..I got him 2 tins because I KNEW he'd have to share them:) . I love that restaurant ...they have the BEST italian dressing. It's just fun being all together. It's a nice place for dinner; We usually have their back corner, where it's very quiet and decorated beautifully. My grandparents are really great people to look up to. They ALWAYS have everyone else in mind, NEVER thinking of themselves. Even on their 50th anniversary celebration and everyone told them what they meant to them, they wouldn't take the credit. They stated it wasn't them, it was God in them. They are the most thoughtful people I know and I want to be just like them!

No comments: