Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More Saga


Well, I finally got my new dishwasher last night in and there are 2 small marks on it...UUgggHHHH! Mike had it installed in no time last night and I think I like it. It's quieter than my other one and holds ALOT more dishes. That will be nice since we like to entertain. Now, my garbage disposal is broke and I had to buy a new battery for my SUV since it wouldn't start this morning. I had just had enough today and a good friend called me to cheer me up. She took Hunter and I for a walk tonite at the park and it was so nice! It was just refreshing to be outside, except the bugs were horrible. I usually don't mind bugs but they were defentley swarming. Hunter probably ran half a mile on the track. He must have gotten a good workout since he was out cold before I knew it. He looks SO adorable when he's sleeping. I love him so much. It's hard to imagine how much you adore your child. After a day of stress and tension, he's what makes me want to cy because I've never know love like this. He is
SO wonderful and I 'd do ANYTHING for him. I love every little toe and every little pice of him:) It's hard to fathom some of the things that have been said about him, and us. I'm sorry if I can't just forget that it was said and act like everything is fine. When really, things will never be the same again. It doesn't matter what I've ever done. Noone deserves that.


1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Jenn, Hunter is absolutely the cutest little boy - and we've never said otherwise, but we have said that we don't like him hitting on K, or banging on our tv's (which we can't afford to fix of replace if broken) or when he throws tantrums and starts screaming and hitting whenever he doesn't get his way. We love Hunter, So stop acting like we've said otherwise. Stop saying we've said such terrible things about him because we haven't. I just read over all the emails that were sent back and forth, and if you were going to be mad at anything, be mad that we said you two didn't discipline enough. We understand that boys will be boys, but it's up the parents to lead and teach what behaviors are acceptable. Be mad at us that we questioned your discipline abilities ---- not your son. WE KNOW HE IS ONLY A BABY. We do not dislike Hunter. We haven't said terrible things about him. You are taking EVERYTHING we said out of context and turning it all around on Hunter. You have it all wrong. WE LOVE YOUR LITTLE BOY. That's all I can say about it. You either get it -- or you don't. The negative comments we ALL made were directed at you and Mike choices in childrearing. NOT HUNTER. He can't make choices yet, he doesn't understand consequences. It's the parents job to teach that. I hope this clarifies once and for all that we LOVE HUNTER AND DIDN'T SAY ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT YOU KEEP CLAIMING WE DID.