Saturday, February 03, 2007

Our New Toys Part 2

This is the turtleneck Grandma made for Hunter. Isn't she creative?
Here's my new Quantaray 75-300 mm lens!

This is my Tokina Fish Eye .42x lens

Well, just thought I'd take a couple pics of me and Mike's new toys and Hunter Man's new shirt. Grandma and Grandad kept Hunter last night since Mike was recouping and I was sick! I fell asleep as soon as I got home, about 4:30 and slept until 7. When I woke up, I was SICK! It was a long night but thank GOD that's over. Mike and I are just super sluggish today. He had to go to work after Hunter's swim lessons to catch up on some projects. I've just been playing on the computer while Hunter slept and now, getting ready to make some dinner for us. I got my fish eye lens in the mail yesterday and didn't get to play too much with it. I just didn't feel like it. It IS really neat, though the way it can get such a wide view of a room. Then, this morning, Mike stopped by Camera City and got us a larger lens. I just wish we could go outside and play with it. It was beautiful today. Cold, but beautiful. Maybe tomorrow we can get out long enough to try it out. I love the design of it! Now, have to sell my old one on EBAY (a 70-210mm) since I don't need it anymore. ( We could have traded it in but wouldn't get as much for it so decided EBAY would be the best solution. I'll probably end up paying for it for what we paid. Anyway, let me go play with my little boy. I missed him so much last night but we really needed a little break. We wouldn't have been very good parents and he had a blast at the Grandparents. I was so worried about them getting sick but they could care less. My dad seems to have a little rocky stomach, headache and nausea now but we're all hoping it's nothing. I don't want him to get what we had but he told me not to worry about it. I'll be glad when this is all out of system. Take care and have a good night!

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

Jeaous of that zoom lens! Have fun with your new toys!!! :)