Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another 75 Miles An Hour Week:)

I've got pictures of this weekend camping but didn't get the time to edit and post them. I'll try to do that tonite.

I've got my Photo Fun Club Meetup tonite also so not sure what time I'll get home. I can't wait. There are more and more people joining and there's also a new Photoshop Group that has developed from this Meetup. They kindof work together and between the two, they're trying to get a Photoshop class together. That would be awesome!! I'm so glad that I've joined this group!

I have my first Doctor's appointment today with the OB/GYN at 10:45 AM. I'm looking forward to it, even though it is total technicality. According to Babyzone.com, I seem to be 5 weeks Pregnant today! They gave me a due date of June 12th but I'll probably get something more definite today. I still can't believe it!

OK, Guys! I've got to run and get my little guy up and ready for Daycare. Hope everyone has a good day and I'll see if I can't post some of my Camping pictures soon. (As soon as I got Hunter Man to bed last night, I was in bed myself....I was exhausted!!)

No comments: