Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Sunday


Today was a great day! I was so tired of being in bed, afraid to get up and not knowing how my stomach would feel until I stand for a minute. Well, I slept all yesterday afternoon when not watching movies with my little guy. I went to bed early last night and we slept in this morning. (except all those times I woke up thinking about my Pop and how he was feeling through the night) We cleaned a little around the house while Hunter took a great nap and then went out to the Pumpkin Patch this afternoon. We didn't intend on staying as long as we did but they had a Magic Pumpkin Hayride and a Haunted Hayride after the normal activities so we decided to stay. They were both awesome and we had a lot of fun. It was a little muddy so we put Hunter's boots on him, which he loved. Mike wore flip flops, even though I warned him it might be muddy. We got a good laugh at HOW messy his feet were. He tried to dodge the mud piles but after dark, he couldn't see and that's ALL he seemed to walk into...his feet were filthy! But It felt good to be outside, to feel the finally, cool weather and to be with the two most important people in my life. It was a great Family Day! These are some of the shots I got, which weren't, technically wonderful but very special memories to us. I hope everyone has a great Monday. I'm headed to bed now.

*
Tomorrow, we're carving our pumpkin and roasting Pumpkin seeds. We have a busy week! We need to see our grandparents one day, we have "Trunk or Treat" on Halloween Night, we need to go out for Mike's birthday, still, with our family and I have some other errands to run. Hopefully, I can get it all accomplished. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. SO happy that we finally got some Fall temps!! Good Nite!

























2 comments:

Colleen said...

Great pics and love that pumpkin shirt and hat!! Looks like the weather cooperated as well!

Kate said...

How fun! I miss going! My girls aren't into the pumpkin patch thing any more.