Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mike and Finally, some camping Pics

Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Dear Mike,
Happy Birthday to you!
****
This was Mike and Hunter at a rest stop near Charlottesville on the way home. We had a very nice picnic lunch. Mike is a wonderful husband, father and friend. I love him more every day. So, Happy Birthday, Love. You're the BEST!


Our Family


The Waterfall at the Campground


My Pumpkin Lover



Mom's Little Worm




A Beautiful Day

Pumpkin Love


We went Camping in the Mountains weekend before last. It was nothing like Fall. It was hot and in the 90's. We went to the Apple Orchard and got some apples and pumpkins. To be honest, though, I just wanted to get back. The heat has killed me this year and I KNOW I haven't done as much as I wanted to but it's been HOT! Plus, early pregnancy exhaustion is sitting in nicely. No Nausea yet and hopefull not at all but I definitely have some strange underlying feeling. Not complaining but can't wait to get to this part. My first Ultrasound is coming up...November 1st! (The peanut picture I like to call it but I should be able to tell if he or she is right on time and normal size or large again like Hunter..hmmmm)

Anyway, I thought these turned out great but I'm off to bed. Hope to post more later in the week if I have time. Wednesday is my hubby's birthday and Thursday is Family Night at my son's school. I can't wait...SUCH an important night for us all!

1 comment:

Kate said...

looks like good time! that waterfall pic is gorgeous!