Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quick Update

Hi, Guys...I've got pictures I REALLY want to post but completely don't feel like it. I'm still utterly nauseous and sleepy...You have to love those first weeks of pregnancy. I'm super excited about that part but the nausea is the worst. I can't stand to be sick. If I thought about it, I could sit in the house all day and sleep. Just kinda afraid to get up, you know? It's playing havoc with my sugar levels but I know if I don't get up then it'll never get better. SO, I'm getting up now at 9:57 A.M. and heading downstairs for some oatmeal. Then, Hunter and I are going to Busch Gardens with Grandma. I think it will be nice to just walk around and get out. Maybe the fresh air will make me feel refreshed. Mike has to work today and possibly tomorrow. He's off all week to study for his BIG Engineering test on Friday. Can't wait until it's over! Have a great day! I'm going to make the most of the day with my little man and looking forward to it! Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Dublin said...

We are so excited for you and your GROWING family! Blessings, Charlotte, Bryce, and Paxton

Micki said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!